Saturday 14 October 2017

DEVELOPMENT

I have continued developing my style, taking away colour, playing with composition, but mostly playing with the blending modes of my layers on photoshop to see what effects suit best for the message I'm trying to communicate. I feel like having a black background helps communicate being in a virtual space and also the darker tones of being consumed by our smart phones. I personally like the third one down with the white plastic texture and black boarder, as I think it works the best and has a style i would like to continue to my other 2 pieces of work in the series.





No comments:

Post a Comment

FINAL PRINT + RATIONALE

CONSUMED BY CONSUMERISM, BI-PRODUCTS OF OBSESSION The issue I have chosen to communicate is the popular culture surrounding social media...