Saturday 14 October 2017

DEVELOPMENT

I have gone for a stylistic change, making my work more grungy and rough than soft and pretty. I have done this by using limited colours and mainly using black and white. I warped the perspective of a flat grid to make it seem like a three dimensional space and overlaid a gradient. I then cut out an image in took of my friend and added a noise filter over him because I feel like this texture represents white noise and in ways, transitioning between reality and a virtual space. I chose to make the part of the grid where the figure is standing filled in with noise to represent the consuming nature of being on a phone and represent a disconnection with the world around them.










No comments:

Post a Comment

FINAL PRINT + RATIONALE

CONSUMED BY CONSUMERISM, BI-PRODUCTS OF OBSESSION The issue I have chosen to communicate is the popular culture surrounding social media...