These works are making a comment on original content, scrolling social media, and repetition of images. The square on the top of the pages are meant to represent original content while the square of blank colour represents the original content getting repeated and copied until the point where they mean nothing to anyone and don't resonate with any viewer as it is regurgitated content. I chose to float the squares in space to represent a virtual reality, white the scribbles and dots are supposed to make it appealing to look at.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FINAL PRINT + RATIONALE
CONSUMED BY CONSUMERISM, BI-PRODUCTS OF OBSESSION The issue I have chosen to communicate is the popular culture surrounding social media...
-
For the presentation of my three works I want to have them printed on the same piece of paper (like below) making the three works one big p...
-
CONSUMED BY CONSUMERISM, BI-PRODUCTS OF OBSESSION The issue I have chosen to communicate is the popular culture surrounding social media...
-
Photoshoot to replace the found an image of the face in my series. Shot in the studio, I used a snoot to direct the light on the front of th...


No comments:
Post a Comment