Arcangel is a post-conceptual artist who makes work in many different media, including drawing, music, video, performance art, and video game modifications, for which he is perhaps best known. Arcangel often uses the artistic strategy of appropriation, creatively re-using existing materials such as dancing stands, Photoshop gradients and YouTube videos to create new works of art. His work explores the relationship between digital technology and pop culture.
Friday, 13 October 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FINAL PRINT + RATIONALE
CONSUMED BY CONSUMERISM, BI-PRODUCTS OF OBSESSION The issue I have chosen to communicate is the popular culture surrounding social media...
-
For the presentation of my three works I want to have them printed on the same piece of paper (like below) making the three works one big p...
-
CONSUMED BY CONSUMERISM, BI-PRODUCTS OF OBSESSION The issue I have chosen to communicate is the popular culture surrounding social media...
-
These are the images of textures I have applied to my series. I have chosen, synthetic, plastic, man-made material to use as my textures as ...



No comments:
Post a Comment