Saturday 14 October 2017

DEVELOPMENT

I have continued developing a style heavily influenced by a post-internet style of art, specifically artist such as Petra Cortright and Artie Vierkant. I wanted to make my work more texturalised and stylised while still conveying meaning and relevance to the topics I am speaking too such as obsession with our phones, data analytics and our over consumption of images.

At the moment I am experimenting with lots of different compositions, textures and colours trying to find a style that I feel best represents the tone of my works and the messages i am trying to communicate



No comments:

Post a Comment

FINAL PRINT + RATIONALE

CONSUMED BY CONSUMERISM, BI-PRODUCTS OF OBSESSION The issue I have chosen to communicate is the popular culture surrounding social media...