Same thing, different perspective - Through the manipulation of brush strokes using a blur tool, I was able to create a textural piece of work inspired by the works of Petra Cortright. I then edited the images further in Photoshop by slightly changing their perspective and adding a drop shadow. This piece is essentially the same thing repeated three times, however literally by looking with a new perspective makes you question whether it is different or basically the same thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FINAL PRINT + RATIONALE
CONSUMED BY CONSUMERISM, BI-PRODUCTS OF OBSESSION The issue I have chosen to communicate is the popular culture surrounding social media...
-
For the presentation of my three works I want to have them printed on the same piece of paper (like below) making the three works one big p...
-
CONSUMED BY CONSUMERISM, BI-PRODUCTS OF OBSESSION The issue I have chosen to communicate is the popular culture surrounding social media...
-
These are the images of textures I have applied to my series. I have chosen, synthetic, plastic, man-made material to use as my textures as ...




No comments:
Post a Comment